DIRECTIVES FOR ONLINE APPLICATION FORM FOR CLASS – 11
- The online application form can be filled from 27th th January -2023 onwards.
- Name of the student, Parents Names and Date of birth can be filled in the application, only as per CBSE Registration or SSC board registration.
- Online Registration Fee (Rs.300/-) once paid will not be refunded.
- It is mandatory to fill all the fields in the application form (Mention N.A if Not Applicable)
- Submission of the application form does not mean that the admission is granted.
- All the admissions are subject to availability of seats and the selection criteria will be purely based only on the entrance exam and interview. No recommendations will be entertained during the selection of candidates.
- In case of any health issues about the child, kindly intimate same, by attaching the government Doctor certificate to the application.
- The Registration Form must be printed / saved before logout.
- Please ensure that the below mentioned documents (hard copies) are to be attached to the filled application and submit in the school office in time.
- After the application forms have been duly processed, you will be informed about the date of entrance exam and Interview date.
- The entrance exam will be based on class – 10 syllabus and exam will be given in the subjects depending upon which group you have applied for.
S. No Name of the Document Documents 1 2 Passport size photos of the child Mandatory 2 2 Passport size photos of the Father Mandatory 3 2 Passport size photos of the Mother Mandatory 4 Aadhar card of the child Mandatory 5 Aadhar card of the Father Mandatory 6 Aadhar card of the Mother Mandatory 7 Date of Birth certificate of the Child Mandatory 8 Blood Group Certificate Mandatory 9 Caste Certificate of the child (other than OC) Mandatory 9 Baptism certificate (only for Roman Catholics) Optional
- On the date of Interview, both the Parents should attend along with the child to meet the school management.
- Admission of the candidate will be rejected in case of failure to appear for entrance exam and interview or not fulfil the submission of above-mentioned documents required on the prescribed date. No exception shall be made in regard to this.
Note : Based on the application and the submission of all the valid documents, and the availability of seats, the school reserves the right to admit any student who is found fit for admission or refuse admission without assigning any reason. For all matters related to admissions, the decision of the Principal / Management will be final.