EDUCATION TO FREEDOM AND FAMILY SPIRIT
The most significant achievement of Don Bosco was the revolution he brought about in the concept of education. While living with youth, teaching and sharing his life with them, Don Bosco understood the importance of reason, kindness and Godliness in dealing with youth. He made these elements the raison d’etre of his educational system. Don Bosco School (CBSE), Hyderabad, seeks teachers who share the vision of Don Bosco and our school’s commitment to the care of the education of young people.
FOR TGT / PRTs:
- Bachelor / Master’s degree Maths with Physical Science with B.Ed.
- Bachelor / Master’s degree Biological Sciences with English with B.Ed.
- Bachelor / Master’s degree Social Science with English with B.Ed.
- Bachelor / Master’s degree Hindi TGT with Hindi Pandit or B.Ed.
- Bachelor / Master’s degree Sanskrit TGT with training
Dance teacher (PRT) Bachelor/Master’s degree or its equivalent from a recognized University/Institute
Physical Education Teachers (Male / Female): Bachelor / Master’s degree with B.P.Ed.
Special Educator: Graduation with B.Ed. (Special Education) or B.Ed. with General with one year Diploma in Special Education
Counsellor: Bachelor/Master’s degree with Psychology.
To apply, please send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the post you are applying for and add your contact details.