DIRECTIVES FOR ONLINE APPLICATION FORM 2022 - 2023
- The online application form can be filled from 10th, December - 2021 to 20th, January - 2022. However when we reach the maximum number of applications we will close the academic procedure.
- Name of the student, Parents Names and Date of birth as per the child birth Certificate only.
- Online Registration Fee (Rs.300/-) once paid will not be refunded.
- Submission of the application form does not mean that the admission is granted.
- All the admissions are subject to availability of seats.
- If there is any health issues about the child kindly intimate the same and you will have to submit the Doctor certificate.
- It is mandatory to fill all the fields (Mention N.A if Not Applicable)
- The Registration Form must be printed / saved before logout.
- Please ensure that the following documents (hard copies) are to be attached to the filled application and submitted in the school office before the last date.
- Last Date to submit : 22 / 01 / 2022
||Name of the Document
||2 Passport size photos of the child
||2 Passport size photos of the Father
||2 Passport size photos of the Mother
||Aadhar card of the child
||Aadhar card of the Father
||Aadhar card of the Mother
||Date of Birth certificate of the Child
||Blood Group Certificate
||Baptism certificate (only for Catholics)
- After the application forms have been duly processed, you will be informed about the date of the Interview.
- On the day of the Interview, both the Parents/Guardians are expected to come along with the child, meet the management, and bring along the originals of the documents submitted along with the application form.
- Failure to appear and fulfil these requirements on the date prescribed, without prior notice and valid reasons, will be the sole responsibility of the Parents/Guardians and no exception shall be made in regard to this.
- Based on the application and the submission of all the valid documents, and the availability of seats, the school reserves the right to admit any student who is found fit for admission or refuse admission without assigning any reason. For all matters related to admissions, the decision of the Principal / Management will be final.
- The mode of classes (Physical or online) will be followed as per the government norms.
Note : In case of any query kindly write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call to the school office.
94908 24076 / 94400 54076